Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

METAMORPHOSIS




Experience the art of nature this summer with metamorphosis! I've had many birds for pets and although they understood, did many tricks, loved each other, and entertained they never reproduced. A friend at work who never had any children with her husband has had their parakeets reproduce more than once effortlessly.


My mother knew how to pin a butterfly just right on the back to the wall without hurting her. When I was about two years of age she found a beautiful white butterfly and pinned her to the wall where she laid many eggs before leaving the small lifespan they endure. When I was older after having children my mother caught the most beautifully designed and colorful butterfly, and pinned her just right without hurting her on the wall again. She lived her lifespan, but laid no eggs.





No comments:

Post a Comment